INGLESE

Messaggioda lelagelo » 16 mar 2009, 10:24

Chi mi aiuta asalvarmi da un compito di inglese?
:arrow: DESCRIVI,ACCURATAMENTE, LA TUA STANZA USANDO LE PREPOSIZIONI STUDIATE
(esempio: in front of,under.a lot of, behind ,some of, on, ecc ecc)
SUPERGRAZIEEEE a chi mi salva grazieate :mrgreen:

lelagelo

Utente GOLD
Utente GOLD

Risposte:

Messaggioda pabla90 » 16 mar 2009, 13:55

ho trovato questa descrizione

My room is very big and lightly. It has got two beds, one desk, a big wardrobe and a small table next to my bed. The walls are light blue and the carpet is green. There is a big window between the wardrobe and the door. There are some posters on the walls. My favourite one is the poster of Pau Gasol. He is the best!!
There are many things on the desk. The computer is on the left, and next to it there are some pencils, pens and papers. The books are on the shelf, above the desk, and there is also a small lamp. There are some drawers under the desk where you can find anything: rubbers, notebooks, sharpeners, markers, colours, socks….. There are also balls, games, caps and pillows on the floor. My mother is always very angry with me because I don’t tidy my room. But I love my room!

pabla90

Utente GOLD
Utente GOLD

Messaggioda lelagelo » 16 mar 2009, 14:47

grazieee davvero sei stata molto carina grazieate

lelagelo

Utente GOLD
Utente GOLD

Torna a S.O.S. altre materie

Copyright © 2007-2024 SkuolaSprint.it di Anna Maria Di Leo P.I.11973461004 | Tutti i diritti riservati - Vietata ogni riproduzione, anche parziale
web-site powered by many open source software and original software by Jan Janikowski 2010-2024 ©.
All trademarks, components, sourcecode and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.

release check: 2024-04-19 09:44:37 - flow version _RPTC_G1.3