LETTERA IN INGLESE

Messaggioda alfabeta » 6 feb 2011, 15:08

Dear ----

My name is ----, i'm 16 years old and i'm from Italy.I just don’t know how to start this letter, even if I’ve been thinking about it for months, and I still can’t believe I am really really going to spend ten months of my life in such a far place of the world!

Many friends of mine say that I'm spontaneous, sincere and always happy. I’m a lively, sprightly girl. I like helping other people, and I can be independent, quiet, reliable and mature when it’s necessary, but I’m also sincere, loving and affectionate whith the people I love.
My family would probably describe me as funny and bubbly and as the "one who always wants to try new things".I think I probably get along with my parents better than many teenagers do. Dorky as it is, I still like talking about books and music with my dad, watching movies with my mom, and just hanging out with them in general. I also have a sister who is 10 years younger than me, and a brother who is 22 years old,sometimes they get on my nerves or I on theirs, but generally we get along well.

I like reading, listening to every kind of music(but unfortunately I don’t play instruments),watching movies, hanging out with my friends and travelling: when I’m on an airplane, on a caravan or on a car I feel at ease as if I was at home and I can sleep well both into a tent and in a hotel. I like sightseeing as well as visiting museums and I love discovering new cultures.And I love going to the sea!
In my free time, I also play tennis (I have been practicing it for 6 years),I like playing tennis very much, and I’m in a team; during the winter we train, while in the summer we have matches and tournaments;this activity is very rewarding but it can be very disappointing sometimes.
I am not much of a television person. It takes up too much time in the day. I think that browsing the Internet is more fun because you can learn different things, chat with friends and more. I am pretty versatile in my interests.
Anyway I am a very analytical and curious person, so it is frustrating for me to have to hang out with certain people in my grade who are obsessed with clothes, boys, and their own materialistic world. As I said earlier, I enjoy researching and trying new, different things, such as new foods, meeting new people, or trying a new activity.But it is difficult for me to share this with other people or else they think I am strange.

I’m not completely sure yet what I want to do with my life after school, but I have lots of ideas... I would like to attend a university that allows me to be a lawyer in the future. I would like to do that because I love speaking and I feel confident about talking in public. I’m keen on law and I always try to defend who needs help and fight for what is fair. My plans for the future are above all to have a large family and my wishes also include a good salary and have a beautiful house on my own.

So I’m sure that this experience will be very rewarding and it will help me to grow up and become independent.
I will try to live it at my best without wasting any moment.Thank you so much in advance for the opportunity you are giving me!
See you soon

alfabeta

Utente GOLD
Utente GOLD

Torna a Temi, analisi poesie, Appunti scuola

Copyright © 2007-2024 SkuolaSprint.it di Anna Maria Di Leo P.I.11973461004 | Tutti i diritti riservati - Vietata ogni riproduzione, anche parziale
web-site powered by many open source software and original software by Jan Janikowski 2010-2024 ©.
All trademarks, components, sourcecode and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.

release check: 2024-04-23 21:58:06