tema di inglese Society

Messaggioda taxed » 2 nov 2011, 14:28

Nowadays a lot of people decide to live by themselves. Many people prefer to have a period of testing starting an experience of cohabitation. One must distinguish between those who decided to live together without getting married and those who decided to live together as an husband and a wife.
Living together allows us to discover the other’s defects and to test the cohabitation . The first advantage is the ability to live the everyday life of the other from the early morning until the late night. Most of the time, the habits of our partner are for us a secret. In the coexistence, in fact, even the simplest everyday ’s habits take on a special meaning: which movies you watch on TV, which foods you prefer and which not, if you arrive on time to an appointment or not. These behaviors can tell a lot about the character of the person who live with us and let us understanding the level of compatibility that exists and to assess their importance. Another benefit we get from living together is of economic nature.
The disadvantages are that especially if you live with a smaller person often different needs exist, like when you have a brother or sister, your life changes radically. On the other hand, the person who lives with you is often the only one that will take you out of troubles since many times other friends are not always reliable .Those who say they are happy to be alone do not know what they are missing ... He who has a close person must be proud and happy.
However, in my opinion I think that living together with another person can be very useful for social support and to withstand the most difficult situations of life.

taxed

Utente GOLD
Utente GOLD

Risposte:

Messaggioda *Yole* » 2 nov 2011, 14:40

credito dato

*Yole*

Utente GOLD
Utente GOLD

Torna a Temi, analisi poesie, Appunti scuola

Copyright © 2007-2024 SkuolaSprint.it di Anna Maria Di Leo P.I.11973461004 | Tutti i diritti riservati - Vietata ogni riproduzione, anche parziale
web-site powered by many open source software and original software by Jan Janikowski 2010-2024 ©.
All trademarks, components, sourcecode and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.

release check: 2024-04-23 21:38:15